Location: Pullman, WA
This position involves the responsibility of moving the plantlets through a detailed tissue culture process in a controlled and sterile environment. Currently the position is full time. 40 hours a week. Working hours are 9-5.
- Cutting and transferring plants using sterile technique in accordance with tightly defined protocols
- Glassware/equipment care and cleaning
- Maintaining computer records of work
- High school diploma or GED
- Prior success with, or capability to, perform high volume, repetitive, hands on detail work.
- Manual dexterity, precision, and attention to detail
- The ability to closely adhere to standard operating procedures, prior experience working in highly controlled environments preferred
- The ability to collaborate effectively and communicate clearly in close proximity to others
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to manage stress that can be associated with tight deadlines and high-volume throughput